Monday, January 5, 2009

my supply cabinent :-)

i am such a neat freak when it comes to business...there is NO way i can get as much work done as i need to if my supplies are all over the place so i decided to design a cabinent for my bedroom that holds majority of my art supplies.


my mom had a bedroom set in the room i have taken over (haha) and she told me that i could do whatever i want with the room and the furniture. I took the old wardrobe dresser and made that my organization project to start this business...

BEFORE










so what i did to it was prime it and paint it a beautiful raspberry spritz then the inside walls a light blue, bottom shelf lime green, top shelf purple. i decoupaged the back wall with a scrapbook paper i found at Michael's. then i screwed 2 paper towel holders to the ceiling of the interior and used a piece of plastic hanger i broke off to put the ribbon on. the other paper towel holder i will use for paper towels. i also changed all the handles and brought baskets from the dollar tree to oragnize things...i would say i only spent maybe $10 on this :-)


AFTER





1 comment: