Monday, February 23, 2009

updates and such...

I hope everyone is enjoying the new year and working on building their new selves in line with what ever goals you have set for 2009.

Just wanted to write an update on what is going on...

I am working on the full out website and it should be up sooner than later :-)

I am writing and performing and being a wild crazy creative woman in a circle of amazing creative sisterfriends...

There are some new pieces I am working on that I am very excited about!!!!!

  • continuing the Afro Puffs series, the next piece is going to be sooo cute cant wait to finish
  • continuing the Black Women in Politics series I am going to focus on revolutionary politics so you already know sista Assata and Angela Davis are all up in that one but going to link so revolutionary politics of the old days as well...dont want to give it ALL away lol
  • FINALLY...starting a healing series where I look at people who are hurting so that awareness is built for us to begin to heal...the first piece is going to be AMAZING. the working title is 'empty womb'

for any questions, comments, pricing on other pieces or you want something specially made or your own idea put to the canvas with my hands just email me at jadeandwele@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment