Tuesday, March 24, 2009

updates

I am going to start posting my weekly thought from reading "12 secrets of highly creative women" by Gail McMeekin. There is an online book group who has been doing this the past 12 weeks, but I started very late (lol) So I will just post up here since this is a blog of creativity and growth. Hopefully if you are a creative woman as well you will pick up a copy of this book or order on Amazon and read it too!!!! I think it will be a great journey. I have finished Chapter 1 and plan on writing about it this week. I will probably read the book a lot faster than just one chapter a week so I should be posting more often.

I am currently working on some gifts for friends that I have been inspired by. Mom said, why you not selling these pieces and I told her because they are GIFTS!!! if we do not honor one another and give priceless gifts how do we expect to receive the same?

ON the other part of art, I am planning the next pieces that will follow 'empty womb' the working titles are 'womb on fire' and 'womb inspired'. At the end of the set you will be able to see the progress of the woman from being empty to being inspired...it should be great once it is all done.

That is my main focus for now and finishing the smaller pieces I was working on called "Economic Tears"

I also need to update this blog with some of the other artistic work I have been doing around the house as far as interior design and renovation is concerned. I have a few before and after pictures that need to go up.

Have a creative week!!!!
peace.love.energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment